Tuesday 5 June 2012

Sponsors

I am really fortunate in that I currently have 2 sponsors to help me on my journey to judo success

Hearing Help Ltd from Lincoln (www.hearinghelpltd.co.uk) have really kindly given me a superb set of hearing aids, that enable me to train without the hearing aids cutting out (like my last set did ALL THE TIME!!) This was possible because of he generous folks over at Widex (www.widex.com) and they have made such a difference! for those without a hearing impairment you probably think that it is nice and all that to get something given to you, but believe me its like going from driving a clapped out old banger to driving a ferrari!!! Superb!!

Everyone Active at West lindsey Leisure Centre let me use the gym and swimming pool for free! As we all know fitness doesnt just come with no work at all so its great that my local leisure centre recognise the need for me to train!!

Now, if only Crosshatch needed a new male model.................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment