Sunday 17 June 2012

Nottingham Open June 17th 2012

Had a good day at the Notts Open today. The category I entered (+66) ended up being split into u73 and o73. So I ended in the o73 category alongside my friend Ellis from Birmingham. We've fought each other a few times in the past and it's always a good fight. So it was a case of best of 3 to determine the winner. Pleased to say I won 2 fights so there was no need to have a third!

Felt the pain a bit today as I have had a really annoying and painful cough for about 6 weeks now and this has wiped out my fitness levels! Got another comp next week so I hope this cough starts to clear up!

My brother was fighting today also and he fought the best he has fought in a long time! Won 2 fights, lost 1 then had to withdraw from the 4th due to a neck injury! Cue an ambulance ride and 3 hours in A and E! Mum says she has a permanent place in every A and E in the country! Can't think why she would say that!! ;)

2 comments:

  1. Awww thanx for the mention m8
    By the way its me ellis lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done boys. Major proud of you both. All the Best.. Bayliss Tribe

    ReplyDelete